Friday, December 10, 2010

San Diego Morning On The Bay

My friend and I have been continuing our walks. This morning, we walked 4.5 miles along the bay in San Diego. We saw this large container ship anchored in the middle of the bay. They must have been having some trouble because it was on its way out, anchored, and then the tugs turned it around to go back to port.


The air was cool and moist which made for nice walking weather. The fog began to lift towards the end of our walk, but it stayed fairly cool for the remainder of the day.







I spent the rest of the day grocery shopping and baking a cheesecake which I will share with you all tomorrow or the following day. My best friend's birthday is this weekend and she is having a dinner party at her home tomorrow. I promised her one of these cheesecakes. She is also an author and if you are interested, you can check out her book available on Amazon.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...