Thursday, December 2, 2010

Morning Desserts

Some ladies in my neighborhood who have small children decided to get together every Thursday morning for breakfast, chatting, and letting the children play. In case you didn't know or can't tell I love baking. I am thrilled that this allows me to make a sweet breakfast treat each week. These are some photos I have taken this past year.
First up is the Easy Cream Cheese Danish. This is one of my favorites. These are actually very tasty from the freezer. I cut mine into squares, pipe the icing on each one and freeze (or refrigerate) until it is ready to serve.



These are what I call "Heart Healthy Oatmeal Cookies." Everything about this cookie is healthy. I add dark chocolate chips in mine, but you could raisins or nuts if you prefer. These are my husband's favorite and they would work well as a breakfast cookie. They are surprisingly delicious too.




Granola bars.....I made these earlier this year. I think they are good, but need to be consumed within a day or two.


Love this one......Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake. This recipe creates a very fluffy coffee cake. I know I will be making this one again soon.



You can also find me on YouTube here:

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that coffee cake looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It tastes amazing too. You can find the recipe on AllRecipes.com Look for the Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The danish looks so pretty! I'll have to make it, just because it looks so great(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, the danish is really good. You can find the recipe on AllRecipes. It is the Easy Cream Cheese Danish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kelly!

    I finally posted my first real blog enrty, and since you are my only follower, I'd like to know what you think.

    Thanks!
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jessie, I checked it out and you are a great writer. When I was reading, you really captured my attention. I look forward to your future postings. We have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't decide which one I want! They all look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Cream Cheese Danish! Wow everything looks mouth watering.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...