Monday, December 20, 2010

Grapefruit Spoons...Eating Grapefruit The Easy Way




I got these super cool grapefruit spooons at Crate and Barrel. Before jamming my spoon into the fruit and trying to work out of the wedges was messier. These grapefruit spoons are wedge shaped and they a smooth, yet serated sides to get the fruit out with ease.

I think these spoons are worth having if you eat grapefruit.
What do you think?

How do you eat your grapefruit....plain or with sugar on top?

Here is the link to to exact spoons pictured that I have:

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/kitchen-and-food/serving-utensils/stainless-steel-grapefruit-spoon/s422444<


You can follow my YouTube Channel here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MakingSweetCreations<

4 comments:

  1. Those look great, I should pick up some. Grapefruit is one of the only fruits I can eat, and I eat it every day. I always end up squirting it all over! I like mine plain and just scoop it out with a spoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you eat it everyday then you should consider investing in a grapefruit spoon, it makes eating grapefruit so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got some super cute grapefruit spoons for a wedding present, ohhh...ten years ago! We love them. My daughter has recently been trying to use them (WHAT A MESS). I like to eat my graapefruit plain, but my husband pours like a a half cup of sugar on his.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This may sound strange but is incredibly delicious; I grate a bit of sea salt over my grapefruit, the salt serves to relieve the tartiness of the fruit allowing it's natural flavor and sweetness to shine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...