Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cookies for Santa

Each year it is our tradition that my daughter and I make cookies on Christmas Eve. These are the cookies we made last year for Santa. I try to make something different or more colorful than what I would normally make any other day. It is the day before Christmas Eve which means we will have to decide on which cookies to make this year and I am still undecided. I will keep you posted on which cookies we make.




On another note, I totally forgot about these boxes I have for cookies and other treats. I used them last year but I have extras and I only remembered I had them when I was scrolling through old recipe photos. I got them at Michael's last year and they are my Martha Stewart. I love the tall house box with the tissue paper windows.


Are you doing any baking on Christmas Eve for yourself or Santa?


1 comment:

  1. I just finished making the Peanut Butter Cookie Cups from AR, I made them last year and my husband, 3 boys and brother in law inhaled them! I didn't bake as much as usual this year, I stayed holed up inside to avoid the rain so didn't have all the ingredients.

    Those are pretty boxes! Have a wonderful Christmas with your precious little one:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...