Sunday, November 21, 2010

Welcome to the Sweet Sunday Blog Party!






Welcome to another edition of Sweet Sunday. Sweet Sunday is a blog party which you can link up using Mr. Linky below and share something sweet or baked. Please make sure you provide a link back to this post in your post so others who visit your blog can find Sweet Sunday and enjoy seeing what others have made or want to share. This will also help us expand Sweet Sunday and eventually we will have numerous participants.

Here is something that I made this week. It is a Whipped Hot Chocolate. In fact, I made this about 10 minutes ago and it is a divine recipe. The recipe can be found on AllRecipes.com and you will see the photo above on the recipe page as I was the first person to review and photograph the recipe. You don't know what you missing until you try this hot chocolate. Here is a direct link to the recipe:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Whipped-Hot-Chocolate/Detail.aspx


You can also check me out on my YouTube Channel:



5 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! The hot chocolate looks really good(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you tell me where you find your cadbury cream egg recipe? Or do a video of how you made them? I would love to see how to make them!! email is janavnk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for leaving me a comment, on my blog. I lost your information. Computer crashed and I could not give your info. I am going over now,to do just that. Sorry.

    You might want to link your hot chocolate to "let's Do Lunch" which covers breakfast, brunch and lunch. What is better than hot chocolate for all three of these with some other goody.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...