Sunday, November 14, 2010

Welcome To Sweet Sunday Blog Party!




Welcome to another edition of Sweet Sunday. Sweet Sunday is a blog party which you can link up using Mr. Linky below and share something sweet or baked. Please make sure you provide a link back to this post in your post so others who visit your blog can find Sweet Sunday and enjoy seeing what others have made or want to share. This will also help us expand Sweet Sunday and eventually we will have numerous participants.

Above is a photo of my Fall Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie that I whipped up last night. You can find the entire recipe in the post below this one.

You can also check me out on my YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MakingSweetCreations



8 comments:

  1. Thanks, it is tasty. I am thinking of having another piece right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your recipe earlier and it sounded delish...but the picture makes it look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo ice cream pie is so good, and adding pumpkin to it makes it sound outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pie looks amazing! I love all things pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...