Saturday, November 6, 2010

Welcome to the Sweet Sunday Blog Party!




Welcome to another edition of Sweet Sunday. Sweet Sunday is a blog party which you can link up using Mr. Linky below and share something sweet or baked. Please make sure you provide a link back to this post in your post so others who visit your blog can find Sweet Sunday and enjoy seeing what others have made or want to share. This will also help us expand Sweet Sunday and eventually we will have numerous participants.
Above is a photo of a Whipped Cream Cake which I baked in a bundt pan and drizzled Vanilla Glaze over the top. On the side, I made my own homemade Lemon Poppyseed Ice Cream. Here are the links to the recipe I used:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Whipped-Cream-Cake-II/Detail.aspx


You can also find on my YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MakingSweetCreations



5 comments:

  1. The whipped cream cake looks very yummy(: Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake and ice cream looks delish! Bummed I missed this week, but I am preparing to make something very cool for next week ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...