Monday, November 22, 2010

Making Whipped Hot Chocolate

I found this delightful recipe on AllRecipes.com
It is called "Whipped Hot Chocolate" and it is very rich.




In the photo above, I heated the hot chocolate and made the whipped cream. I am ready to blend the two together. I was so excited about this recipe and I wish I didn't some across it because I have been developing my own lattes and I have been indulging into some really creamy and calorie loaded drinks as of late. I couldn't help myself with this recipe because there was no photo and I was eager to give this recipe a face and it was hot chocolate mixed with homemade whipped cream.




I used my Aerolatte frother to mix the hot chocolate and whipped cream together. It worked really well! As you can see in the final photos, it gave it a nice frothy layer.


I reserved a little of the whipped cream for the top.



Here is it, ready to enjoy!


Here is the link to the recipe:


http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Whipped-Hot-Chocolate/Detail.aspx



I shared this with Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays, a blog party, which can be found here:

http://www.blessedwithgrace.net/category/tempt-my-tummy-tuesday/


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...