Friday, November 5, 2010

Kitchen Gadgets at Bed, Bath, and Beyond

Comes explore with me as I share with you some neat items I found while shopping at Bed, Bath, and Beyond today. I honestly haven't been to Bed, Bath, and Beyond in a couple of years. I went there on a mission today because I knew they carried the Aerolatte milk frother which is pictured above.
I have been wanting one of these since I have been making my own lattes at home lately. They had a stainless steel model as well as a cow patterned model. I think maybe some might think the cow pattern it cute, but I grew up on a farm....yes......with cows, pigs, corn fields, and John Deere tractors. I am from Iowa afterall and isn't that what you think of when you think of Iowa? I picked the stainless steel one.





My only purchase was the Aerolatte, but I came across some interesting contraptions and I wanted to share them with you. What do you think of this batter dispenser? Would you spend $14.99 for this? I think it is cool, but I would likely not spend my money on it although it is tempting. You can control the amount of batter that comes out which would be good for pancakes or filling your cupcake pan.





There was also this cupcake plunger. I use my apple corer to remove the center of my cupcakes and I didn't know there was an actual official contraption out there for this purpose. If you want to put a yummy filling in the center of your cupcake you may need one of these.....or you could just use your apple corer like I do.


My four year old daughter who loves to bake took this photo of me in Bed, Bath, and Beyond.



Finally, I saw these pie crust shields which are made of silicone. You place these silicone pieces over your pie crust to protect it from browning too much. I am thinking a lot of these pie crust shields will be selling from now until the end of the year with all of these baking holidays approaching.

Next to the pie crust shields is whipped cream container although I must tell you it costs a whopping $49.95! This container is similar to those that Starbucks uses to dispense their fresh whipped cream. I would love to have one of these. Someday.

You can also find me on YouTube here:


http://www.youtube.com/user/MakingSweetCreations

You can also find me on AllRecipes.com where I have many photos and a blog as well here:

http://allrecipes.com/Cook/13777775/Profile.aspx





1 comment:

  1. I would also LOVE the whipped cream container. The batter dispenser would just be another thing to take up space; I have an old school ladle that is my perfect "portioner".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...