Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How I Love This Aqua Blue




I just received my new blender yesterday. I am completely in love with this color. Both pieces are from the Kitchen Aid Martha Stewart Collection. Kitchen Aid calls this color "aqua."
I recently purchased the mixer because I came across a brand new one at the Navy Exchange and this is an exclusive color that is no longer available and very hard to find.



I found the matching blender at Overstock.com
This was my first purchase with Overstock.com and I am very pleased. I ordered this on Friday and it was at my doorstep on Tuesday.....amazing! Shipping was only $1.00
I haven't used this beauty yet, but I am thinking I may need to make a smoothie tomorrow.
You can also follow my YouTube Channel here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MakingSweetCreations

6 comments:

  1. My Kitchen Aid blender is a workhorse. Great for making salsa, too. I have had mine for 7 years & it still chops frozen berries, etc. w/ great results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color too! How cute! And I sooo want that mixer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty! They're in my favorite color too(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched a YouTube video by a consumer company that tested the Kitchen Aid model with more expensive brands and the Kitchen Aid performed the best. I am glad to know Sweet Apron, that yours is still working well after 7 years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that color, have been trying to build up my pieces too. Told hubby I want a big all white and aqua blue kitchen in our final home...lol So jealous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know that the Marine Corps Exchange and the Navy Exchange carry the aqua blue from Martha Stewart? I don't know what it is about that color, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...