Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Autumn Apple Tart


I have fallen head over heels for this Autumn Apple Tart. Want to know how bad it is? I made one last night, about 24 hours ago, and 3/4 of the tart is gone. No.....no one helped me. I ate it. I had it for a snack last night, another slice for breakfast, lunch, dinner....you get the idea.



This recipe can be found on AllRecipes.com
It is called the Autumn Apple Tart. I added some apple pie spice to the crust dough as I was preparing it. I got this container of apple spice spice from The Calico Bean Market for .54 cents. Yep.....just .54 cents. They have a website which you can order from. The crust is great, but I highly recommend adding some spice to it to give it greater flavor.




I squeezed some fresh lemon juice over the apples and sprinkled some ground cinnamon on top before adding the topping.


Don't forget to drizzle it with caramel sauce. I add another sprinlke of cinnamon on top just before serving.




This is an impressive dessert that would be a great addition to the Thanksgiving dessert table.

Here is the link for the recipe:


http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Autumn-Apple-Tart/Detail.aspx

You can also follow me on YouTube here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MakingSweetCreations
Don't forget to join us on Sunday for the "Sweet Sunday" Blog party. You can link up one of your sweet posts to share. I hope that this eventually grows and becomes a place where others like me who love desserts can view others dessert and baking based posts.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Yum(: Pies, tarts, and cheesecakes are my favorite thing to make. They're usually gone within a day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...