Monday, October 4, 2010

What I Made This Week


These are some of the things I have made this past week (or two)!
First up is gourmet caramel apples, my favorite. I am sorry, but I can't eat plain caramel apples anymore. Not when they can be dipped in milk chocolate with toppings! Above are caramel and milk chocolate dipped apples. One of them has candy coated chocolate chips while they other is my signature one with white chocolate melted with creamy peanut butter drizzled on it.



Mmmmm....gourmet grilled cheese. Roma tomatos sandwiched between baby swiss and white american cheeses. I also sprinkled some fresh cracked pepper in the middle too. Very flavorful, no need for ketchup with this.



This is Candy Corn Bark found on AllRecipes.com
I had to try it. I only made enough for a few pieces. It is indeed very sweet. I used Oreos, Brachs autumn mix, and pretzel M&Ms.



One of my favorite cookies but very time consuming. These are the Best Rolled Sugar Cookies and Sugar Cookie Icing found on AllRecipes.com
Thanks for checking out what I made this week. You can also find me on my YouTube Channel:

4 comments:

  1. They apples look so good! They looked like truffles at first- i'll have to make them for halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That grilled cheese looks amazing...my mouth is watering!
    I seen you stopped over to view my mario cake and asked about the cake board. This is my new idea...I take a regular cake board (or several together) cover with tissue paper and layer clear packing tape all on the top. Then the greasiness of the buttercream / cake does not seep into the cake board and it has a custom look! I did the same with my fall wedding cake and then added ribbon around the edges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. StepherB, that is a great idea you came up with cakeboards. I noticed it was glossy, but it has the custom print underneath and I was amazed. Your cakes are really terrific, more people need to see what you are making! I love baking, but when it comes to the detail of making specific themed cakes, I can't do that. I am always in awe of those that can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOODNESS!!! Catching up on blogs I read this morning and I stumbled across this little slice of heaven!! Now I'm craving a caramel apple so bad I think I'm actually drooling LOL Great post! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...