Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sweet Sunday


Welcome to another edition of Sweet Sunday. Sweet Sunday is a blog party which you can link up using Mr. Linky below and share something sweet or baked. Please make sure you provide a link back to this post in your post so others who visit your blog can find Sweet Sunday and enjoy seeing what others have made or want to share. This will also help us expand Sweet Sunday and eventually we will have numerous participants.

Above is a photo of Lemon Poppyseed Bread that I made today. It is topped with Vanilla Glaze. I also made some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing today as well!

Now it is your turn to share something sweet!

9 comments:

  1. Both of those sound awesome! I love anything lemon or pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip muffins? They sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my site today! And I linke dup my ice cream I made today! I also made Pumpkin Chocolatey Chip Cookies!

    http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween-with-gooseberry-patch.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the link for the Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes I made. I have been using this recipe for a couple of years and it is by far the best. If you look at some of the photos under this recipe link, you will see some of them that I have submitted. Hope you enjoy these as much as we do! http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pumpkin-Chip-Cupcakes/Detail.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your newest follower. http://moogieland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Looks lovely...Can i have a bite please...:)

    Dr.Sameena@

    www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm late but my daughter and I made Skellie-Men Cookies this week - hope it's ok that I jumped in on the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely! I left a comment for you on your page. Thank you very much for your contribution. Eventually Sweet Sunday will grow into a page full of sweets. I loved your cookies, you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...