Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sweet Sunday


Welcome to Sweet Sunday!

This is a place where you can link up to show off something sweet!

It can be any type of dessert bar, cake, cookies, drinks, bread, etc.

Just be sure to make a link to Sweet Sunday in your post so others who are visiting your blog can find their way over here to view other Sweet Sunday posts they may be interested it.
Above is a photo of my Vanilla Syrup for Lattes. Using this syrup you won't need to purchase an expensive bottle of Starbucks or Torani syrups to make your favorite coffee or latte drink at home.
Vanilla Syrup for Lattes
1 Cup Water
1 1/3 C White Granulated Sugar
1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
Place a saucepan on the stove on high heat. Immediately add water and sugar and whisk together on high heat until the sugar dissolves. Bring the mixture to a boil and turn down to medium heat for a few minutes while stirring. Remove from heat and add vanilla.
Allow the mixture to cool down before transferring to a container with lid.



You can also find me on my YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MakingSweetCreations

I also participated in Foodie Friday, which can be found here:


http://designsbygollum.blogspot.com/2010/10/when-you-dont-have-time-to-make-dessert.html


6 comments:

  1. Why is there always a spacing issue? I create proper spacing between the lines when I am composing my post and once it is published to squished the lines together? I always go back and try to edit to no avail. So frustrating.....Blogspot is not very user friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I'll have to make this sometime. It looks very easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm! Thanks for the syrup recipe I can not wait to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try the syrup recipe. Wonder if I could use vanilla bean??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...