Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Sundae

I went shopping with a couple of girlfriends a few days ago and we stopped at Baskin Robbins for ice cream. I actually have never been to Baskin Robbins before. I was overwhelmed by the choices of ice cream available. As I was searching the menu board, there was a delicious photo of peanut butter cup sundae. It was truly wonderful with its layers of creamy peanut butter, chocolate sauce, Reeses ice cream, chopped Reeses cups and whipped cream on top.

I recently bought another Kitchen-Aid mixer and I was eager to try it out. I haven't made homemade vanilla ice cream yet, so I decided to break out my ice cream attachment and I began to make homemade vanilla. The treat I had at Baskin Robbins the other day popped into my head while I was making the vanilla ice cream so and I decided to make it into Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream. I haven't had time to write out the recipe yet, but when I do I will share it. Here is a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Sundae that I made at home today!

You can also follow me on my YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MakingSweetCreations

I also participated in Tasty Tuesday which can be found here:



http://www.whoislaura.com/2010/10/19/dr-lauras-tasty-tuesday-cheesy-beef-macaroni-help-please/

5 comments:

  1. Yumm. This look soo good! I love peanut butter cup ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, it's making me want to bust out my ice cream maker. I can not believe you had never been to BR before, yes the choices are almost endless....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I have never been to a Baskin Robbins before. There wasn't a Baskin Robbins in my hometown in Iowa when I was growing up and I have always been fond of Cold Stone. This ice cream I made is really great. I am looking forward to the opportunity of being able to share it with others. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...