Monday, September 27, 2010

Sweet Sunday


Starting Sweet Sundays.....feel free to participate using linkie below. Sweet Sundays is where you can share anything that is dessert or bread based. If you love sweets as much as I do you are in the right place. This is my first attempt using the linkie, so I am posting this one as a test. Feel free to try it out and link up.

One more thing.....should this be called Sweet Sunday or Sweet Sundae? Leave your opinion in the comments below. Thanks!




MySweetCreations

4 comments:

  1. I think sweet sunday sounds like a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your response Danielle! Both of the spellings have been floating around my head for several months and I am unsure of which way to go, but I guess I am cleaning towards Sweet Sunday. Obviously, I would normally open up it up late Saturday or Sunday to link up. Thanks for linking up to my very first trial with the linking system. It is truly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Sunday sounds great to me! Your blog is one of my favorites; always makes me hungry, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...