Friday, August 13, 2010

So Simple Milk Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Craving something sweet and easy?



Pull your strawberries out of the fridge and grab a bag of milk chocolate chips from your pantry. It is easy to make chocolate covered strawberries. Whenever I make these to bring to a party I get a lot of oooohs and ahhhhs. It is something so simple and always a fall back recipe when I need to bring something to a last minute party and I don't have much time.

I dipped these organic babies into Hershey's milk chocolate chips which I tempered first. My bottoms began to melt because I placed them on this warm bowl freshly washed from the dishwasher in the photos.




Finally, they don't keep long so if you are going to make these, make sure they will all the consumed. I sprinkled my milk chocolate covered strawberries in these photos from candy coated mini chocolate chips. I purchased these colorful and tasty chips from The Calico Bean Market which has a website where you order from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...