Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Calico Bean Market

These are some of the goodies up and close that I bought from The Calico Bean Market in my hometown of Dubuque, Iowa.
There is also a website which you can order from:



I recommend the candy coated chips. They are super tasty and I already have used them as a mix in for our homemade ice cream and I also sprinkled some on top of milk chocolate dipped strawberries.


I am looking forward to using these jumbo hearts!



I highly recommend the milk chocolate caramel cups. The Calico Bean Market also offers peanut butter, and raspberry chocolate cups. I am mixing these into my homemade ice cream at home.


My four year old is enjoying colorful marshmallows because they are just like Lucky Charms marshmallows. I am planning to use the mini vanilla marshmallows in my homemade milk chocolate spice hot cocoa this fall and winter.


I am loving this organic cinnamon and I will be ordering more when I run out. So far I have been adding it to my applesauce and to my chai tea lattes that I make at home.
Be sure to check out my YouTube Channel
MySweetCreations





1 comment:

  1. I bought the hearts and the colored marshmallows too :) I got the caramel and raspberry cups for my dad...because he just got a new ice cream maker. I'm planning another trip there soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...