Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Party Favor Ideas

I just thought I would share some party favors I have used this past year for parties I have hosted.

I made fun cookie suckers or better known as playdough cookies for a friend's baby shower last year as the party favor.



I custom ordered stickers from a seller on eBay for the baggies. (I also ordered matching invitations and water bottle labels.) I wrapped them in Wilton baggies, tied with a bow.


For my daughter Alexa's 4th birthday this year I custom order full size candy bar wrappers. I wrapped Nestle Crunch Bars in them. I also ordered custom stickers and water bottle labels that matched. I tend to do this for all parties because it is fairly cheap and fun. It is a great way to tie in a theme.


You can see the matching stickers which I used to seal the cupcake boxes. I purchased these pink individual cupcake boxes from eBay.




MySweetCreations

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...