Thursday, May 13, 2010

Daughter's Closet Before & After

I often get neurotic moments when I go into a cleaning frenzy and my daughter's walk-in closet was the target last night. It wasn't that it was overly messed or unorganized, I just needed to eliminate a few things and tidy up. You probably can't tell by looking at the photos, but it feels like a completely different closet when I walk into it now.
Before:

Before:


After:

I use the photo storage boxes to store keepsakes, crafts supplies such as stamps, markers, chalk, and crayons. I also keep accessories like sunglasses, hairbows, diaper covers, and hats in the others. Games are neatly stacked to one side.

After:

This stack of totes sits perfectly hidden behind the door. I put Barbie furniture in a large one, Barbie dolls and clothing in a small container, and all of the little Barbie accessories into an extra small container. We also have all Thomas the Train pieces in a large storage container, cars, and Fisher Price Loving Family House furniture in the others. It is very helpful when cleaning up the room. Each toy has a specific spot.

MySweetCreations


5 comments:

  1. I just love having neat closets...I worked on a couple of mine last week...boy they sure did need it! Those boxes look great and will help so much keeping things in their place!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great use of space. I love all the colorful boxes!

    Laura @ along for the ride

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOooh.....great organization job!! I know exactly what you mean about all of a sudden feeling the need to do a project like this!!!

    Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, love the colors!! very nice!

    http://spindlecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhh. Don't you just love an organized space. This looks so pretty and girly. Kudos to you.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...