Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sensational Strawberry Kiwi Zing Smoothie

I was at the commissary a couple of days ago and I saw there was a large basket full of fresh kiwi. I got kiwi in the past, but I tend to forget about it. By the time I decide I want to do something with it, it is ready to toss.




I like to keep my smoothies very simple. I am also not a fan of crunchy ice in my smoothies, so I always make them without. If you like ice, you can simply add some.





Here is the recipe for my Sensational Strawberry Kiwi Zing Smoothie:

1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries

2 kiwi, sliced and skin removed

1 cup orange juice

1 cup vanilla yogurt

Measure each ingredient and pour into a blender. Blend for 30-45 seconds until smooth. You can top with whipped cream (I do!) or garnish with fresh fruit and enjoy! You can easily use all organic ingredients, which I also do for my smoothies.

MySweetCreations

2 comments:

  1. Love the strawberry and kiwi combination! My kids are going to love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberries and anything are my favorite! It is smoothie time again too. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...