Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Martha Stewart Tea Kettle


I received a lot of compliments on my tea kettle, so I thought it deserved it's own blog about it. It is by Martha Stewart and I picked it out last year when my husband told me to buy something nice for myself for Mother's Day. I purchased mine at the Navy Exchange for $34.99 but the box indicated it normally sells for $50.00 elsewhere.

I would describe the color as a Tiffany's Co. blue. I don't use it nearly as much as I would like, but it is really pretty just sitting on the stove all the time. I will work harder this year to drink more hot tea.


MySweetCreations

3 comments:

  1. That is really cute! I'm on the fence about buying the Le Creuset one I want - the design I like has so-so reviews, and it is something I would use...maybe I'll check out Martha's! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tea pot! The color of blue is fabulous! If you have a moment stop by http://shabbychictreasures.blogspot.com/
    I am giving away are pretty rose teapot for the month of April!~
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...